Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, March 03, 2005

What a night....

I'm supposed to do my report now... but the mood is still not there yet... blehs.. Saw smthg that pissed me off today.. but I'm ok now. However, Koo pissed me off even more just now. I hate it when he gets emotional and violent. Maybe he doesn't know that it hurts me too. I don't think he will ever change.. that temper of his.. I thought things will be fine..at least before Friday.. Now, I'm not sure anymore. I'm just sick of everything. Blehs...

Anyway, the only person that lights up my night was Xiaomin. Went over to her room to watch the Amazing Race together. She seems to be the only girl in my block that I can talk to. She reminds me of Alicia. I can crap and joke with her.. without having to worry that she may get offended or angry. She's kinda cute.. I'm just glad she lives next door to me now. *Grins*

I'm going to bathe now..Can't stand my oily face anymore.. Argh..

Hope tomorrow will be a better day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home