Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Friday, March 04, 2005

One year ago...

Wow...it has been one year already.. Can't believe time went by so fast.. heehee.. I liked the flowers that Dear gave me. Its humongous.. n it smells nice. =) But there are those small round buds that annoy me alot.. feel like plucking them off.. but I dont's wanna spoil the whole bouquet. Hee...the card was cute..it has this engineering 'feeling' to it.. haha.. and the gift..it's kinda spooky.. to be looking at your own figurine.. it doesn't really look like me i think. Dear's figurine doesnt look like him too.. the face is too round and too smooth.. hahahha.. =P I want to look at the new one that he sent to remake. This one has defects.. Wonder will it look like me.. haha.. *shudders*

Looking forward to dinner... Wonder where it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home