Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Monday, March 14, 2005

Changed the layout of my blog again...decide that plain is the best. =) The previous one was cute, but everything seems to puny. This is more suitable for me..It's pink!! And simple. Anyway, I had a bad weekend..Sunday does not count. =P

Fri was horrible. I had banner painting and a meeting after that. The painting part was fine.. I thought everyone in the committee was nice and I was actually enjoying myself working with them. Boy I was wrong. Some of them and their actions disturbed me. Greatly. It was enough to spoil my day. Let's just talk about Miss I-think-I'm-a-pretty-princess. She's one mean girl... Oh man.. I think she is one of the meanest girls I have ever come across in my life. I know she is blunt by nature. But there's a fine line between being blunt and mean. And she crossed that line by too much on friday. I think I can still tolerate her if she's just mean by nature. But she also sooooooo self-centered that her ego can flatten someone..hmm..and maybe kill that person. =) Anyway, she is a show-off too... and she loves people to bootlick her I think. I can understand that everyone likes to be bootlicked to some extent..but use your brain girl!!! Miss Bootlicker was just trying to use you. Can't you see it? And you had to make a fool out of yourself by parading that silly little purse around. Oh man.. wake up! If anyone thinks that I'm jealous..please.. I'm not. I'm an outsider to the whole picture..thats why I can see things clearer. Dear also agreed with me. Oh well.. hope that she gets hurt one day by someone meaner... so that she can feel what it is like. The world is not only about you. you and you only Miss. I just hope that Fern feels better now.. =) Hmm... come to think of it..I wonder why didn't Miss I-think-I'm-a-pretty-princess 's boyfriend said something to defend Fern? Blehs.. If he had said something, Maybe my impression of him will be even better. Anyway, I developed abit of respect for him after fri's meeting. Hmm..he's not bad after all. =)

Hmm..enough of her. After I let it out..I feel much better. Hee. =) Well.. on a much positive note... Sunday (Today actually) was fun! I caught a glimpse of Cheerobics. I though the primary school kids were quite cute. They looked like they were enjoying themselves. Hahah.. and some of them could do extension liberty. That's impressive! =) After that, Dear and I went to the IT show and bought a digital camera. It was a good deal. I'm so glad that the HN salesman pissed us off on sat so much so that we decided to get a refund. Thank you Mr. Salesman! Although I still think that your attitude sucks. =P I went to Soup Restaurant for dinner later in the evening with my dad and siblings for a pre-birthday celebration. We treated him to alot of dishes. Although he doesn't want to admit it, I think he enjoyed the dinner. That's what matters. Hee.. *grins* Well.. Sunday went real well..... Except for one thing.. I haven't done my tutorial!! Hahah.. Time to hit the books! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home