Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Celebration (5)

This is the last of my birthday celebrations.
And it's the most special one.
Cos I spent it with the loves of my life.

Went for dinner at Tri*ple 3 at Meri*tius Mandarin Hotel.

Before that, KLW's mum gave me a big ang pao and a necklace from KWW (KLW's brother). *so touched* Didn't expect them to remember. =)

Anyway, KLW gave me a surprise on his own.
He brought me to S*pa Valley and treated me to a facial spa. My boy is damn sweet. He knows I have been whining about my blackheads for the longest time possible and he decided to stop my complains I guess. Hah! The facial was too expensive than a normal one... but it was really heavenly. KLW wandered around in town for 1.5 hrs while waiting for me. He really made me feel ultra special on my birthday.
*Lurb you Koo*
=P

Back to dinner. The fusion food was too wierd for my liking but I loved the sashimi, oysters, onion soup, baked lobster and desserts. I wouldn't go back there again... But I'm waiting for the next special occasion to go to The L*ine again. That was yummier.............. (My stomach is growling now as I think of it).

Drooling time!

The oysters at Tri*ple 3 was really nice. Better than The L*ine actually.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baked lobster.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at KLW's guai lan face. Feel like whacking him.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To-die-for desserts. These were my favourites!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What do you think the chocolate strawberry is thinking before it's death?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love this photo. I looked so radiant. Thanks to the facial!! =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lovebirds.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After dinner, we had champagne at Indo*chine. *hic*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jacket and flowers from KLW.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks Dear for the wonderful night. You made me feel like the luckiest 21 year old.
*Muackz*
_____________________________________________________

We went back home after dinner and cut my birthday cake.
My siblings decorated the table for my cake.
Awww...
I thought it was ultra sweet of them.
This is why I love my siblings so so muchie.

Super rich cheese cake.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love my family.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My pretty sisi.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My giraffe bro. He's so tall and skinny.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mummy dearest!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

KLW and I.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm really blessed.
Going to miss them during the exam period. Boo...

I love being 21.
Wahahhaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home