Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Celebration (4)

Did not take a nap after tutorial today.
Am determined to tune back my bio clock.
It's pretty screwed. Really screwed actually.
Flossing and brushing my teeth at 5am is quite a scary business.
So let's hope that I will sleep early tonight.
I think I will anyway. Brain is 3/4 dead.

Anyway, back to Celebration (4).
Had an enjoyable lunch with my friends at D*ing T*ai F*ung, followed by desserts at Co*ffee C*lub.

My wonderful friends. They are really great company. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That was the only photo we took at DTF. The guys did not like to take photos. -_-"

My birthday cake. Hah.. It was borrowed from Weixiong. They sang the Chinese birthday song at CC. Paiseh leh.. Haha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our desserts. Think we over-ordered..
Mud-pie
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wierd tasting Tiramisu..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shi Chao's favourite. He's nuts.. He can scoop the chocolate sauce and drink it like that. Ecks.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strawberry Romanoff.. Hmm.. I think that's the name. Not sure. But it sure was yummy!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My whacky friends....

Pretty Monkey and Sloppy Chipmunk.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Damn "zhai" Weijun. *respect*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the 1st time I saw Weixiong act cute... Wahahhaa.. Still not cute. =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The babes of the clique- Cindy and I. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks guys for buying me all these pink presents.. Pretty pretty pink!! *bimbotic look*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home