Celebration (2)
Went out with Alicia yesterday.
Ate at Pasta Cafe. The food there is great as usual.. but Alicia doesn't like the Chef's Special. Anyway, we ordered too much food.. Thanks to her! =P
Hah.. but I enjoyed myself yesterday.. Alicia drove me nuts with her "Regarding the latest development...." conversation. *faints*
My best girlfriend.


Alicia tried to imitate the model behind. Can't really see her face.. But it was hilarious. People were staring at her. Haha..

We had to walk around till 11pm cos KLW was chatting with his friends somewhere else. Kelvin Ong is back from China. So Alicia and I went to Xu Liu Shan for desserts. I think they are opened till 12 on weekdays.
Our desserts. It was not sweet yesterday. -_-"
Alicia's Grapefruit Sago with Coconut ice-cream and Honeydew.

My watermelon sago with grapefruit. It's nice though it's not as sweet as the last time I tired it.

Alicia's photo album.




Then I think she got high cos of the sugar (though there's not much cos the dessert wasn't sweet)...




Don't kill me Alicia.. Despite all these pictures.. you still look glam la! Haha..

Anyway, Alicia bought me a bag from Man*go. It's so ex... Thanks girl.. It really suits me. Heehee..


Thanks for making my day Ali!

Love ya! Hugs!
=)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home