Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Xiaomin!!

Dearest Xiaomin,

Happy 21st Birthday!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed your day and your pressies. =)

How time flies! Knew you when you were a freshie... and I don't know how.. but we became close friends in hall. The closest actually. =) I'm so glad you appeared in hall and brightened up my life here. Wahaha...

Can still remember the days when we spend time gossipping... From the 6th floor to the 4th... How you lent me your room once when something happened in Z*ouk... Blah blah blah.

Really enjoyed hanging out with you, painting your nails, seeing how the others annoy you... Haha.. Really hope that you won't move out of hall next semester.. but we'll see eh.

I know I found a true friend in hall... and I'm sure this friendship will continue even when I graduate. Thanks for everything eh.

Happy Birthday again you silly hum chi.

Everyone will continue to irritate you to make up for not being able to sabo you today.

Love ya girl!

Muacks.

Hugs,
Mei =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home