I'm feeling colourful.
1 paper down. 4 more to go. But I feel so relaxed. That's not a good sign. Hah.
Went out for dinner with family just now. It was fun. Maybe that's why I feel so lazy and am blogging now.
No good no good.
My cousin Nicholas. He's so cute... wierd accent and his chinese is horrendous. But he's still adorable.

Jan looks better after threading her eyebrows. Girls... you will look much better instantly after trimming your eyebrows! Trust me.

Nicholas and his daddy.

Kids brighten up my day. Cute ones please!!
__________________________________________________
We celebrated Siti's birthday a week ago.
Sometimes I wonder why I can't be some damn rich bitch.. but I realise I'm much more fortunate than others. Siti is younger than me and she has to slogged here to earn a living while I slacked the whole day when I'm at home. Why do God create some of us and let them suffer on Earth? Hmm... I heard from somewhere that the present life is nothing as compared to the after life. But how do anyone know what happens then? If I can't enjoy myself now, how do I know I will be rewarded when I die? Sometimes I wonder man... Oh well..
Jer, Me, Siti and Jan.

Wah... I look so auntie can!!!! Haha.. Just when I thought I'm abit intellectual for pondering about life, I fret about how I look. Some things never change. Heehee.
I'm a spotty sponge*bob*square*pants now. So pimply and fat. -_-"







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home