Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, May 25, 2006

He really looks good

Guess who got a spanking new ear stud???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Koo and Me!
Teehehehehhee....

Koo finally took the plunge to go pierce his ear.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay, this is an ugly ear stud but they only have this available.
Anyways, Jan and Jerry will buy him a diamond ear stud (late birthday present!) 3 weeks later when he can take it off. Can't wait! =)

But seriously, Koo looks damn good with earring man!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now we will just have to wait for Koo's parents' reaction.
*nervous for him*

I bought a pair of ear studs too.. Just to ensure that my ear hole won't close up on me. I think mine looks good on me though.. Hoho..

Today was spending-time-in town day.
It has been such a long time since Koo accompanied me to shop and he wasn't quite used to it. Must TRAIN him up again.. Sheesh...

At this moment, I will like to digress by informing you that my dearest Jan is lying on the bed singing "Nong Nong Ago"
-_-"

Okay, shouldn't help SI advertise anymore. Walked from Far East to Taka and here's my stash.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FaceShop Ginseng masks.FaceShop Eyeliner.L'oreal Ideal Balance 2-way Powder Foundation.$5 Black Crystal Necklace.

I have many pimples popping out suddenly, other than the usual 3. So this may mean that it's going to be that time of the month soon. Sian. Couldn't tahan the horrible complexion so I bought the foundation to cover them up. It's supposedly non-acnegenic (whatever that means) so hopefully, it won't worsen my complexion in the near future.

On a happier note, I ate DTF today!!! Yummilicious~Slurp!
The usual fare that I will order, no matter who I am with.
To-die-for XiaoCai.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The must- Xiao Long Bao. 10 no less!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The best fried rice I have ever eaten.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wanton soup. I usually order this dish cos I want the soup, not the wantons. Wasteful, I know. But they don't sell soup only. Bobian.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I heart DTF.
Burp.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We caught X-Men after dinner and after Koo took the plunge.
Photo-whoring at Li*do.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We love to play "Whose face is the smallest?" game.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The winner?
.
.
.
.
.
.
The uncle who was enjoying his burger.

X-Men is really not bad man.
Not a comic fan like me? Just catch it for the effects. Spectacular.
This last episode had lots of deaths... I almost teared when one of them died. Lousy Mei.
Yupyup. I'm not good with movie reviews but I think this show was worth the 8 bucks that we paid today.

Anyways, the KL trip is cancelled. Koo's friends want to go Bangkok. Yawn. Don't know whether to follow. Sigh.
Who wants to go HK? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home