Makey makey up....
Haven't been blogging but...
Being the annoyingly optimistic girl..
I'm ok le!
Anyway,
Went to Bintan with my dear NBS friends and back.
Got stung by bloody jellyfish...
Sustained many bites that resulted in a $32 visit (Blardee EXPENSIVE!!!) to the stupid doc...
Got lots and lots of spots on my browned legs, arms and back.
Hmphrrr!!!
More about Bintan when I get photos from Cindy.. =P
I said I wanted to blog about my discovery.
Actually it's this mascara that I bought few weeks ago..

The Fasio Power-Stay Mascara 3D+ (Curl Volume)
It's really really GOOD!!!!
It makes my lashes curl like nobody's business so it makes my eyelashes look like hers...

No kidding!!!
I'm not sure if you all can see it properly.. but I swear mine looks exactly like hers after applying it. Yupyup...
So if you want to have curly wurly lashes like mine and Bo*a's...
Go try this mascara eh!
If you don't have long lashes, then get the 3D+ (Curl Long) and try la.. No harm...
One bad thing though... it's waterproof... So.. yupyup...
_________________________________________________
Now since we are on this topic.. might as well introduce my favourite piece of makeup.
TaDah!!!!
The B.S. lip and cheek stain.

I lurvvvvvveeeeeeeeee this product to death..
Discovered it with Ali few years back and it has been my favourite blusher ever since.
Just smear some on your cheek and get instant sun-kissed face.
Really!!!!!!!!!
Go try if you don't believe it.
=P
________________________________________________
My next essential product nowadays is my concealer.
Not just a normal concealer but not with some blablabla acid that can treat pimples.
It doesn't have complete coverage.. but the fact that it has some blablabla acid makes up for it. Anyway it's good when you don't want to have make-up on yet there is that offending spot (or spots in my case) on your face.
I can't find any pictures of it.. So oh well..
The brand of concealer is called Averine so can give it a try if you like light makeup.
________________________________________________
Okay..
By now my guy readers are probably all gone visiting another more interesting blog while the girls...
I don't know...
Hah...
To those blogs that I frequent...
Write a post about your makeup stuff la..
Can share share..
Teeheee..
Nites!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home