Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Went shopping alone today after my driving lesson.
(I think I am damnnnn good at driving leh... Though Bof and my driving instructor may not think so. Sheesh...)

Anyways, I saw Guizhong, Amelia, Jeanie and Cindy!!!!
All of them have people to accompany them for shopping but I was alone.. Sob.

But I kind of like shopping alone.
Spend time with myself..
Swwwwwweeeeeeet. =)

Finally bought Jan's presentS. Hope she likes it.. She better... -_-"
Twice a year, I will rant about my dearies' birthdays falling on the same day.
Yupyup.... come Thursday, it will be Bof and Jan's birthday!!!
I really pity my savings account...... =(

After shopping (where I bought a spunky yellow top), I met up with Bof and his family for dinner to celebrate his birthday.
We had VEGETERIAN food again.
Oh well, it's really not that bad and I was quite full from it.
Maybe cos all the dishes were laden with carbohydrates?

After that, we ate the cake that his dad bought....
Scrumptious chocolate banana cake from Secrets*Recipe.
Yummilicious.
And there was neon pink icing on the cake.
I like~! Hee...

My boy and his cake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

His mum was so happy when she learnt that he quitted smoking. She kissed him after singing the birthday song for him... Awwww.......... So damn sweet.. =)
I am damn proud of Bof too.
Muacks.

Photo-whoring in his house.
1 only la!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh ya...
I wanted to buy the Fasio mascara (Black) for JanJan today but it was sold out at all the Watson's in town. Phaw!!!
See.. it works. Otherwise it wouldn't be sold out everywhere.
(Oh ya... The mascara looks like the one beside Boa. The one I posted is not the one. Paiseh..)

Evidence.
Pwetty pwetty curly long lashes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am damn grateful to my parents for my beautiful eyes and lashes.
Contented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home