Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Monday, November 27, 2006

4 more days to weekend!

Saw Diondion the penguin yesterday.
He is soooooo blardee cute!!!!
And his favourite animal is also the penguin.. Hoho..
=)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He is damn hiao la.. Keep posing here and there. Tsk tsk...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, I think my siblings and I are too spoilt for our own good. We are too reliant on Leia and I feel damn handicapped when she's not around. Anyway, housework sucks like nobody's business. And I have to admire her for cleaning the damn big space and washing the mountain load of clothes everyday. Maybe I shall think twice about changing my pillowcase everynight.
-_-"
I'm just damn glad she is coming home tomorrow cos I'm running out of ironed working clothes.
Sheesh.

Visited my Grandma after work and treated my dad to sushi after that. Our appetites are freaking puny.. So it's quite cheap. Hoho..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cheeky Jan imitating the dad. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alrighty! Got to go zzzz...
Goodnight world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home