Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Latest update..

Met up with Tracy for lunch and dinner.
Had an enjoyable time talking to her.
The dress she bought from Bkk was real pretty.
Thanks girl! Jiayou eh! =)
Hey guys, if you all are interested in any endowment plans or what not, can ask me for Tracy's number.
She is really a committed agent so yupyup, can talk to her.

Grandma got hospitalised. =(
Got to meet people I don't feel like seeing.
But my grandma is getting better now.
So hope she will come home soon.

Passed my oral exams, which was kind of -_-" ....

Attended the company's dnd, dressed as a soccer player.
No photos cos I was too lazy to bring the camera.
But the night was filled with loads of costumes, from Mr Incredible to the Axe gang from Kungfu Hustle. Hoho.
And I got a new trucker cap. Yays!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Had seafood dinner with my colleagues last night.
The black pepper crab was goooood. Yums.
But I'm really getting fat. =(

Went out with the family just now.
Caught Happy Feet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The penguins are so cute la. Don't you think the above one looks like Diondion? Hee..
I shall nickname all the cute little kids as penguins from now on. =)
The show was mostly singing and dancing, but the graphics were damn freakng real. Anyway, it's probably not worth $9. Catch it on a weekday or when the dvd is out.
Had Spagheddies for dinner. The seafood pizza was really yummy. It was just too bad that they ran out of the cheese sticks. Damn.

Speaking of pizza, I came to know of this place which serves FREAKING CHEAP AND BIG AND YUMMILICIOUS pizzas.
I forgot the name of the place, but they do delivery service.
The number is 62705464.
I swear that their smoke salmon pizza is DA BEST!!!!
Each pizza costs $12 and they do free delivery for orders above $15.
So call them up when you want some pizza, cos Peeza Hut is CRAP! -_-"

_________________________________________________
Enough of updates.

I just want to say I'm not good at playing THE GAME.
It's really damn tiring, draining and depressing for me to continue like this.
So I admit defeat ok?
Don't come and annoy me anymore.
Gah!
I miss all my friends.
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home