I'm soooo loving cabs. CRAP!
I'm so sleepy right now I can fall asleep in my seat.
But I'm blogging cos my bro is poopoo-ing in the loo so me can't bathe and I just want to break the routine that I have every weekday of sleeping at 11 plus.
=P
Anyways, Ali and I went to Vivo City earlier on.
It's huge alright, but the stores are what you can find in Orchard and City Hall.
So, oh wells.
But something cool is the Candy Empire where Ali went crazy and "spoke in exclaimation marks!!!"
"Mei, this is DAMN nice!!! BUY!!!"
"Mei, I ate THIS in Australia everyday!! DAMN nice!! BUY!!"
............... and so this continues.
I feel like I'm being transported to an Australia candy store where I have a tour guide (aka Ali) by my side. Hoho.
Her enthusiasm was hard to ignore so I bought a packet of Starburst jellybeans (Yums!), a bar of chocolate with some strawberry thing in the middle and a bar of Picnic for Mr Koo.
Very expensive leh.. -_-"
Prior to mad candy shopping, we had dinner at this place called Asian Kitchen or something like that. Their Zha Jiang Mian was really good, though the portion was not as big as what the waitress promised.
-___-"
Will definitely go back there again. Slurps.

A little narcisism along the way.
What can I say? We really love toilets man.

Wearing high heels to shop was a pain in the ass and both our feet felt it tonight. After shopping which we bought nothing, we went to Gloria Jean for some breather.
My favourite girl.

Oh ya... Ali and I waited 1hr and 15mins for the bloody cab to come so........
Taka, you lost.
Vivo City won you by 15 mins more.
CRAP.
And seriously, what's the fuck with the cab system?????????????????
Nites people.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home