Freaking random.
Just got back from church.
Had Pastamania with the family and Jerry Soh lost my rewards card.
@##$%^&*
Have started attending service for 3 weeks now.
I like the Chinese ministry.
Full of damn old people, nice aunties and uncles and of course my mummy.
Hoho.
It's kinda annoying when people write me off.
Hey, I got the job based on my own merit man (and lots of divine intervention.)
Not cos of who and who blah blah blah.
Aiyah, don't care la. You are not really family in my eyes.
Had dinner with Koo and his friends last night.
I ate so much salmon sashimi that I had that disgusting taste lingering in my mouth.
And after stuffing myself silly last night, I remembered we are going back there again next week to celebrate Koo's daddy's birthday.
-_-"
Greedy Mei. Argh..
Koo's friends are so much fun.
The four of us adjourned to CoffeeClub after dinner and chatted till 1230pm.
Freaking cool eh! =P
Jan and Jerry are having their Chinese 'O's tomorrow.
I can't believe that Jan is going to JC soon.
I thought I just left JC only.
Apparently not la.
-_-"
As I said, this is a damn random post la.
I feel damn sad that I don't have opinions on anything anymore.
I remember bitching in here, crapping in here etc.
Now only photos and what I do.
Boring hor? =(
On another hand, I have damn cool friends with freaking interesting jobs.
Prison officer, immigration officer, insurance agent blah blah blah.
How cool is that?
Hoho...
Ok la... photos now. What else? =P
What I wore today.

My new skinnies. Teehee..
Me want to buy more!! =P
My sister, the chiobu mugger.

He is OBSESSED with his hair.

$8 shades. Cheap till lao sai.
Jan is pinching her nose cos it's too blunt. Muahahhaa..

Photowhoring in the cab.

She is damn pretty isn't she? *jealous*
Ah hiao. -_-

Me need to go poopoo. Byes people. Bye weekend.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home