Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Has been ages since I last updated. Hoho...
The computer is either occupied when I come home at night *glares at Jerry Soh* or I'm too tired and lazy to blog.

Anyway, I meant to blog about this.
Thank you Mr Koo and Ali for taking care of me last Friday!!!
The 7 of us trooped off to Dbl*O for some partying and I ended up drunk like shit.
Never knew Ali had such high alcohol tolerance. We drank the same amount of stuff (and I realised we drank aLOT!!) but she was sober and alright at the end of the night while I was...
-_-"
Still, I had lots of fun with Ali and Koo's friends as usual. Hoho.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The babes with sober Me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me was gone. Sheesh.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But am NOT going to drink SO MUCH anymore cos I took the WHOLE of SAT to cure my horrible hangover. And my mum nagged at Mr Koo.. So funny!! =)

On Sunday, my mum ran in the Standard Chartered Marathon.
Meant to go down to support her, but we overslept. Grrrr...
So she was done when we rushed down.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway, I'm damn proud of my mum cos I can never (and WILL never) run 10km. In 1 hr 9 mins somemore. *salutes to mum*
But this has made her itchy feet cos she wants to run half marathon next year.
-_-"

Also bought Jan's prom dress on Sunday.

Which leads me to Thursday when I took my 1st ever leave (half a day to be exact). Hoho.
Helped to doll up Jan and her 2 friends and I swear I had a throbbing headache after that.
Anyway, I liked what I achieved. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My sister is damn pretty!!! Slurps.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Met up with SC, Weijun, Derry and Cindy earlier on in town. Everyone was talking about work. We are damn old la. Geez.. I miss school days already.
It was good to catch up nonetheless. Think I shall organise this more often.

Oh ya, I'm in holiday mood already!! No mood to work. Hoho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home