Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hellos.

I know I'm not supposed to be here till I'm feeling better.
But I need to rant.
Don't want to disturb Koo.
Don't think my siblings will understand.
So here I am.

Firstly, people should seriously stop wasting their time.
You can talk/argue/complain till the cow comes home,
but the pay will go up, up and UP.
Period.
This is S*ng*p*re. What do you expect?
Haiyo..
See.. I don't even dare to type out the word in case of trouble. -_-"

So don't waste your time my dear people.
They are just informing you.
Accept it, no matter what.
-_-"

Secondly, fucking STOP BULLYING my sister you idiots!!!
I know you fat and ugly bitches are jealous of her cos she is skinnier, prettier, sweeter and nicer than all you idiots combined.
But blame your parents man.
Assholes.
How can you be called her friends when you are so fucking mean to her?

I'm so pissed when I heard that.
How I wish I can see who the hell you are and scold you right in your bloody shit face.

No one bullies MY sister! Grrrr..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home