Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I know I haven't been updating.
Lazy. Bored. Depressed. Whatever la.

Don't know what's wrong with Blogger cos I couldn't see my website some time ago.
Then Janice found the problem so we changed our address.
But now I think Blogger solved the problem cos I can access Xiaomin's website. =P
Irritating.

I'm kind of sick of life.
Like what's new. Yawn.
But exercise really do wonders.
Feeling happier now.
Eating juicy grapes helps too (Thanks to Koo's mum).

Met up with Ali on Monday.
Hence her nonsense on my tagboard. Hah!
Love these chatting sessions.
Over the ice blended drinks.
Saturday again Auntie!
Pasta Cafe here we come!!!

Meeting Xiaomin tml.
Yays!
Can't wait too.

Ok.
I need to help Ugly Betty do her project work before I hit the sack.

To Amelia: Were the comment for Freddie or me? Heh.. But his reply was very funny!!!

To Freddie: Didn't know you are so witty!!!!!! Hah... You are skinny la. Happy?

I'm going to get nightmare tonight cos I blatantly lie in front of all my friends.

Blabbering now. Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home