It always amuses me when I see the bro trotting into the room and ask Jan how to solve his schoolwork.
Janice Soh will say something along this line, "Are you sure this is the right formula to use? Blah blah blah, nag nag nag."
Anyway, after a few minutes she will solve the problem, WITHOUT using a pencil. Everything is done inside her brain and she will rattle out the solution.
Amazing!
She is a freak. -_-"
___________________________________________
Anyway, my weekend was spent watching dvds and accompanying Koo.
And doing the monthly affair that I have a love-hate relationship with- Facial.
The extraction hurts like fuck-shit.
But the mask and massage after that was bliss.
Argh.
Btw, please watch this 2 shows.

This Hongkong show has lots of twists and turns.. Very interesting..
But it's quite saddening to see the ugly side of human beings. Ecks.
Anyway, if you are into light-hearted romantic comedy, I think you will like this show.

I'm not into Cyndi (whatever her surname is) but she's really CUTE in this show.
And this Zhang Dongliang is really charming.. *bimbotic giggles*
=P
Aiyah.. just go borrow this 2 shows if you are quite free.
The 10pm show just ended and it was dumb. Argh!!!!!! Waste my time again.
___________________________________________
I spent almost 600 bucks on a PSP for Koo and it seems that I was overcharged.
Shitz.
Blame it on me for being lazy to ask around.
But still, avoid buying from Shop no. B1-73 in Lucky Plaza.
Please don't be a 2nd carrot head like me.
Pui.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home