I'm on leave tomorrow.. so moi is in a freaking good mood.
Koo and I spent our Saturday swimming and WINDOW-shopping. -__-"
And we caught Enchanted after that.

It's such a fantastic show!! Hilarious storyline, cute characters and it makes fairytales come alive.
I adore the main female lead in the show. Her dresses are so lovely and princess-y. She's quite old for a Princess but her voice is abso-freaking-good and her red curly hair is to die for.
Anyway, she's a ang-moh Lao Chio. =)
Everyone please catch it!! This show is worth every cents of my weekend movie tix.
Today the 3 siblings accompanied mum to church.
The message today really makes sense.
Jerry asked the mum before why some church-goers behave in a fake-o way. As in you can really sense who really loves Him and those who are just attending church and acting pious.
Anyway, the message was not to judge these people cos we have no right to and He will be the judge when the time arrives.
I also wonder why some Christians will deliberately hurt others and it's freaking irritating since they are freaking Christians so shouldnt they be all nice and what not? But I guess I shall not care for now and just freaking HECK CARE since I shouldn't judge.
It's tough man. Freaking tough.
Shall just try to heck care k, Mei? =P
Anyway the siblings and I headed for Bugis after that. Bought a $10 dress @ Bugis Village. If you haven't realised that inflation is happening, then you must be freaking slow. Everything is so BLOODY EXPENSIVE now, I don't even feel like buying any clothes. Just want to head out to those cheap countries and shop till I drop. Those lower income people must be hit real bad eh! -_-"
Anyhows, we took stupid photos today.
I was channeling the art director in ANTM and made the siblings and the boy take idiotic photos. Hohoohoh..
Hilarious!


Why Bobby? Private joke. Only Mr Koo, Jan and I know why.
*Anyway, I adore my stylo-mylo sunglasses from Taiwan. =)

Trying out Photoshop. Hohs.
Anyway, Jan bought this mini-dress for $10 only. Cheapeee cheap cheap.
I thought this photo was hilarious.

The Wierdos.



Alrighty, I feel kinda stupid after looking at these photos.
-__-"
Super unglam!!!! Ciaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home