No. 23.....
So my 23rd started with a surprise from the sis.
I mentioned that I liked the necklace from Fayfey but never got to buy it cos Jan said that it was too ex. She then went to buy it for me secretly. It's so pretty la.. but frankly speaking, it's really expensive for such a necklace. She also made me a lovely card, which was so touching. Sobz. I lurrrveee handmade cards.

Anyway it was off to work.
The mentor then treated me to Peach Garden and we had sharks' fins and dim sum.
Yums. The sharks' fins were really damn ex for such a puny bowl but it was really worth the money.
I then received a bouquet of flowers from some "secret admirer" who turned out to be my sweet sweet collegues. =)
The RMs also surprised me with this humongous "sexy" cake and I was really touched.



I love my cake.. Hohoh...
Distributed to the whole team and there were still leftovers so I brought them home to....................

Koo!!!!

Anyway, Koo and I had dinner @ Ikoi for unlimited sashimi.
Ate quite abit but I dont think we ate as much as the past.
Maybe cos we were both tired after work..
The sorrows of working adults.. sobz.
He made me a pretty card. Hoho.. It's so cute la..
He's my cheeky monkey!

Pretty pretty flowers...............


Met up with the uni friends today and I was late by 1 hour.
*sheepish grinz*
Cindy was even later than me but the 3 guys are always so patient towards both of us. =P
They treated me to Manhattan's fish market @ PS and bought me a lovely blue dress for work.
Yayness!!!!!! I have something different from my monochrome wardrobe. Hohos..
The monkey, Cindy, Ah Bear, Ah Sir and the Chipmunk.
=)

Met up with Koo after that and we went to exchange my surprise for a even bigger surprise.
This boy reallllliiiiiiii dotes on me.
He bought me this.


He bought me a wallet @ first but I preferred a bag so we went to the boutique with the intention of exchanging it for a Speedy.
But I saw this and fell in love with it. So this sweetie pie bought it for me.
Sigh...
It's freaking ex man... but I really liked it.
Thanks Mr Koo. Muacks!

Treated the family to Tony Roma's earlier on but I think I over-ordered as usual.
-_-"
Peektures of the family!!



We love corn on the cob!


These 2 days left me feeling very blessed so much so that I feel like I dont deserve them. It's a damn wierd feeling la.. Dunno how to describe it.. Geezzzzz.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home