Had a blast
with the sis!
Hit the town with Jan earlier on.
Bought some stuff. Should smack myself in the head. Not supposed to spend anymore but I couldn't resist those pretty rings. And Jan looked so good in the top that I had to get it for her. Oh wells. No more shopping!!!


I like this picture of us. But damn the dirty mirror. -_-"

The top I bought for Jan. She looks damn good in it la..

Anyway, I discovered the lazy way of making brightening your peepers. I usually put on mascara but hate to remove them with the oil based remover. Now I just put on thick eyeliner and no mascara is needed. Hoho.. Just wash it off with those normal eye makeup remover and I'm good to hit the sack. =)
But the simplest way is to wear specs of course. =P
Alrighty. It's Sunday already. Everyone MOURN!!!!!!!!!!!
Sobz.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home