Evil Girl!
This is going to be a bitchy entry. I just had my single room meeting and someone pissed me off real badly. I don't usually think of anyone as evil..but this girl.. I mean bitch.. She is damn.. no..make that fucking EVIL. I think she's the first girl that I labelled as Evil. I think it's a very strong word and I don't use it unless necessary but she's the ultimate man! What the hell!! @#$% Disgusting ugly evil desperate mean bootlicker. How bad can you get? Argh... She's causing me to have all these negative energy. Sometimes I wonder, does she mean that much to me? That's why I get so affected when she is behaving like a bitch. Hmm.. make that a slut or a whore? I use the term "bitch" loosely... so that's not a suitable word to describe her. Anyway.. I think that we have some rivalry going on. Although I have no reason to compete against her.. she just seems to like to compete with me. I don't know what the reason is.. So annoying. Well... I don't understand why she likes to do that too cos I will win her anyway. So what's the point girl? What's the point? Waste your effort. Argh.. Talking about her makes my blood boils. Anyway, if you ever see this entry (though I doubt so), please stop being such a slut! You are getting uglier each day as you try to be mean to others. Be nice for goodness sake! Just be nice... and not have some ulterior motive. Just like how you are trying to be nice to some girls. Because I can tell you truthfully.. They do not give a damn about you. I heard about what they said about you. So maybe if you treat people sincerely, maybe..just maybe.. they will treat you as a friend.
Talking about this... I have lost my faith in girls. That's sad considering I'm a girl. I really rather make friends with guys than girls cos I know they will judge me by character and not listen to waht others say. Hmm.. I understand that girls are emotional...but still.. I'm disappointed in them. Anyway, after talking about Slutty bom-bom and her fako friends, I'm just so glad that some of my girlfriends will never bitch about me..regardless of what I do. Thanks Alicia, Xiaomin and Tracy. Appreciate your friendships. =) Love you all! Muacks.







1 Comments:
hehe.. so sweet *blushes* ... can't bitch bout u coz theres absolutely nothing bout u to bitch about!!!! ;)
jus kidding..haha...
evil girl likes to compete with u bcoz she noes she'll lose n she gets a kick out of losing mah..hehe.. so dumb la..
enjoy ur new room! *winkz*
Post a Comment
<< Home