Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Celebration (1)

Went to Mellben at AMK to eat crabs on Saturday.
Glad that Mum, Jan and Jer liked it. Mum's friends were there too.. They dote on Mum.. so don't mind treating them. Hah!

Jan, Jer and Me. Jan looks gorgeous as usual. -_-"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

KLW and I. My braces so ugly.. Ecks.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We had Chilli crab, Claypot crab, Pork ribs, Fried tofu, Tanghoon and buns. No pictures of the crabs.. Hands were too dirty by then. Hah!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jer enjoying the food.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After a hearty meal, we proceeded to HV for Haa*gen Di*az ice-cream.

Fooling around in the carpark. My bro is a giraffe!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

KLW insists that he is taller than the giraffe. Haha..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our ice-cream.. Yum. Don't try the new flavour like we did.. It's delicious.. but it's not worth it. This plate of ice-cream costs $12.50!!! Should just order a plain scoop of it.. More worth it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think my siblings look like a young couple. They really look good together. Wahhaa.. Gross.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

KLW and I. He likes to act cute.. Tsk tsk..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Narcissism runs in the family.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jan made me this. So sweet!!! I think it looks like me. I love this card so much. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jer.. I'm waiting for your present.... *tapping my fingernails*

I love my family.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home