Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, September 29, 2005

A letter to all smokers in 52

To: all the smokers in 52 (I know not many will see this but I really hope they do!!)

Dear smokers,

I know everyone is stressed due to the coming exams but can you all try to smoke at the staircases where no one can smell the second-hand smoke? I know you all need to smoke and I'm not trying to blame you for smoking.. But can all of you please spare a thought for non-smokers? Not everyone can take the smell.. and it's especially distressing when the smell comes wafting through the corridors and into the rooms. We need to study, do our tutorials like you do. So why do you want to impose this inconvenience on us when we did nothing to you when you are trying to study?

So please........... Spare a thought for the non-smokers. I don't mind if I can smell it once a day but it's really really frustrating when the smell is there 24/7.

So...... PLEASE SMOKE AT THE STAIRCASES?

Pretty please?

We are all blockmates and friends, lets all be understanding to one another eh?

Thanks!

Cheers,
I-am-going-to-smoke-soon-so-that-I-can-get-used-to-the-smell Mei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home