Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Monday, November 21, 2005

I hate my itchy hands..... Bah!

An enjoyable day ended on a bad note. More on that later.

Went to watch the Cam*pus Super*star just now. Just for fun. Jerry and I had nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon so we just trooped off to town for a hot bowl of beef noodles and then to Bishan.

My first at such kind of auditions. Was quite interesting. I admire all those contestants that went up on stage to sing. They have the guts to try their luck on fame and not scared to be ridiculed by strangers in front of them. Sigh.. I will never have such guts. My face is too important to me and there only a damn thin layer of skin on it. Anyway, I can't sing for nuts and I'm overaged. -_-"

Jan's friend got into the second round. I wanted my siblings to try for it.. One can sing.. and one got the looks.. so why not. But alas, they being my siblings, are cowards too. Haha...

I spent the rest of the day with my siblings and Jan's friends. I actually enjoyed myself hanging out with 15 year-olds... Oh man.. that's freaking wierd. Haha... Guess I'm a kid at heart. =P

Speaking of Super*star...... Vote for Lee*Teng on Super*Host eh.. M6 I think.. He's is real good.. I think he can be the next Xiao Zhu...he's funny and talented.. though abit irritating sometimes.. Haha...

So vote for Lee*Teng hor!!!
_______________________________________________________
Going to finish Harry*Potter*and*the*Goblet*of*Fire soon. Few more chapters left. This is my third time reading it.. Just want to refresh my memory of the story before I catch it later. Can't wait actually.. I think that will cheer me up considerably.

Speaking of which, I'm not in a good mood cos I'm very very broke. Well, serves me right. I bought $70 worth of cosmetics just now. Just wanted a concealer cos I couldn't stand my two humongous swelling pimples on my face. Well... I then bought another make-up base moisturiser(just because it's on promotion) and the se*cret po*tion(cos it looks good on my sis). -_-"
Actually the real reason was because Jan wanted the free gift, which is a pretty keychain case with lip gloss and mirror inside. It's real sweet and pretty. I liked it too.. but I gave it to her. Oh well, it looked kind of princess-y and my sis is one eh. =)

The point is.. I'm sad now cos I wasted $70 on nonsense!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have itchy hands?

Argh...

But..

The concealer works really well....

KLW offered to treat me later (Sweet little ass)....

and

I have a bagful of makeup to play with.

So I guess it's not that bad huh?

Let's hope.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home