One more paper left....
*shakes my bombom and dances around*
Finished my 2nd last paper an hour ago.
Left with 1 paper!!!! Woohoo! Open book.. and it's on next friday... So I can take my own sweet time to study for services marketing.
Hiakhiak.
Just watched The App*ren*tice, the newest season. All thanks to KY. Do*nald Tr*ump fired 4 people in an episode. Cool eh.. I kinda like the guys who got fired. They are charming. Oh well, too bad!
Mark. He has this charm that makes you want to look at him.

James. He has the bad boy look eh..

The ending was super hilarious. The producers make the 4 of them squeeze behind the backseat and they were trying to look upset and not laugh at their predicament. 4 of me squashed behind a cab is quite squeezy.. Imagine 4 adults... and they are caucasians!!! They are definitely bigger than me.. Hahaa.. I like this episode. So cute... Silly producers. Hiak.
Anyway, no more James and Mark. So I'm going to root for....
Randal. He is the sensible one.

Adam. He is the geeky nice guy.

and
Rebecca. She is calm and collected and she stands by her views. *admiration*

Let's see who wins in the end eh?
Well... since I'm talking about television shows, let me just say Rainbow Connections sucks big time. The actors and actresses can't act for peanuts, walnuts and all the nuts you can find in these world. Argh!!! I think the upcoming Star*Idol contestants will fare better than them. Only Jean*nette Aw can act. Oh ya.. and Ju*lian Hee CANNOT act!!!! Argh.. and he's not even a pretty boy. Oh man... Looking at them makes me frown.
Can Media*corp not waste their money to produce such shows anymore? If not, FIND BETTER ACTORS!!! Bah! Even Michelle*Yim and Jean*nette Aw's mum looks wierd. Too much botox and plastic surgery!! Tsk tsk.....
Now on plastic surgery.
Ali told me a secondary schoolmate is going to be made a star because she looks real good. Excuse me!!! Whoever is that idiot that is going to make her big.. Look carefully at her. She looks so fake... Too much plastic surgery la!!! She looks gorgeous when she was in secondary school. If she remained the same, I'm sure she will make it big in this fame thingy. But not now when she is so plastic-y and wierd looking. She looks super freaking wierd when taking photographs with Fio*na*Xie.
That being said, F.X. is really the prettiest girl I have seen around. No doubt about it. I thought Joan*ne*Peh was the most photogenic.. Nah.. I changed my mind. F.X. is number one man!
Hah.. rambling now.
Since I have 1 paper left, I should start on my diet plans. I'm getting too round for my own good. So round that I don't even feel like dressing up now.
BAH!!!!
Going to catch a movie later. Haven't done that for a long time. And also buy some presents for (blank blank) and (blank blank). They will know who they are soon. Heehee..
Tada!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home