Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Friday, November 11, 2005

In the middle of the night...

Watched The Le*gend of Zor*ro last night... Fell asleep at the beginning of the show. Teehee... Wasted $1 of the movie ticket.. -_-"

Anyway, the show was alright... It's not as great as what my siblings said.. but I guess it's better than some of the movies I watched before.

Today was spent sleeping. I reckoned I am a few cm taller now since I slept so much today. KLW said a person will become taller if he keeps sleeping. Hah.. As if!

Woke up to a cold and soggy fish burger but it was still delicious. Thanks KLW!

Did manicure for Jan.. Her nails looked so pretty now.. with all the stars and pink cystals. *swoons*
Why do I have the disgusting habit of cutting my nails real short??? If not my nails will look as pretty as her. Bah!!!

I want to buy more crystals and stickers. I love to make girls look pretty.. especially if she is my sister. Teehee....

My bi-weekly mask sessions have paid off.. My skin is smoother now. Hiak hiak. Although I still have zits popping out.. I blame that on my parents for bad skin genes. Hehe.. I think everyone should do a mask every week. It's better if you can do it twice a week. It really works man!! I recommend masks from The Face Shop. They are cheap ($8 plus for a tube) and they really work to keep your skin smooth and moist. If you use other brands of mask now.. fine with it. Just do it twice a week. I'm sure you will see the results. Hehe.

The Face Shop is my favourite haunt now. They sell affordable cosmetics and a nail polish costs $2.50 only!! And the quality is really good. They are opening an outlet at Wis*ma and I can't wait to get more products from them. KLW uses their ginseng mask sheet weekly and they are good to soothe his sun-burnt skin.

Aiyah.. the point is go and buy some mask to pamper your skin. Especially if you have bad skin genes like me. Haha..

Speaking of spending money... I want to get my hands on one of these...

the Pink one of course!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

or

this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Woo.... So pretty.

My No*kia I-don't-know-what-version sucks big time. KLW and my bro's phones work perfectly... but not mine. I can't seem to get any reception and it's not M*1's fault since the other 2 hps work perfectly. So I have to go out of my room to answer calls everytime. Bah... so troublesome.

Can't seem to decide on the model. But I'm scared I will not be used to their sms system. Or whatever you call that. I'm an impatient bum and I will probably hurl my hp across my room before I finish texting. Hmm.. maybe I shall wait for Jan to buy the pink Pa*nan*so*nic before I decide. Her Hello-kitty hp is so pretty.. It's such a pity to trade in that.

Oh well...

Please let the prices of these models fall so I can afford them.

I can't wait for December.

Going to Malaysia. KL and Penang. I love to travel with my family and my uncle. So fun!!

And HongKong. Can't wait to see Mickey and his friends.

Excited already.

Silly me.

=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home