The cheerleaders were great last night.
They executed their stunts perfectly.
Just a pity they didn't win anything.
Anyway, Haoling looked kind of kinky in the uniform with the dragon tattoo and chunli's hairstyle. Teehee..
But of course, she looked the best. Hiak hiak.
As usual.
I'm craving to go shopping.
Tuesday was spent in town after lessons. Supposed to catch Memoirs but it was sold out. -_-"
Didn't really have any energy to shop.. So sad.
But I was glad I ate Ding Tai Fung.
I'm nuts about Ding Tai Fung!!!!
I can eat it every week...
Am bugging Jan to treat me that.
Can't wait.
Slurp slurp.
Am going to Bangkok with Mum on the 3rd day of CNY.
It's going to be a 5days 4 nights trip.
I'm sooooooo freaking going to miss Jan, Jer and KLW.
It sucks that they can't go with us.
Something will be missing man.
WTH.
Why why why??????
Why do they have lessons?
Why are there only two tickets left?
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My plan to save money will be thwarted man.
Go Bangkok.. Confirm will shop.
So no money to go for driving lessons..
-_-"
I need more jobs..
Hah..
So time to do my resume.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home