New hairdo
Spent a lovely afternoon with Cindy and Shichao today.
Cindy bought a pair of Birkis.. Betula to be exact.
It looks fantastic on her.
She is probably the 3rd person in Singapore to own that design.
Now I know the difference between Birkenstocks and Betula.
Betula is meant for Asian feet, according to the salesperson.
The cut is smaller blah blah blah.
But why mine still looks humongous on my feet ah?
-_-"
Had a sisters' night out after that.
Both of us went for a hair cut.
It's damn cheap.
Probably cos I'm a regular there.
Hehe.
Nope nope. Jan didn't cut the boyboy style.
She just tied her hair up.
I posted this cos I look good mah.
=P

Maybe you will think that there is no difference.
Sheesh...
The fringe looks slightly different..
The back looks gorgeous..
Hmm.....
It hard to have a new hairstyle when you are trying to grow your hair long.
I was soooooooooo tempted to cut it short just now.
But I just can't imagine what my mum's and KLW's face will be like.
Maybe my hair will look better when its black.
My pretty sis's new hairdo.
I think she looks like the Lulu from the disgusting RainbowConnections show now.

Anyway, it seems that I'm always wearing that outfit when I go for a haircut.
Maybe my hairstylist thinks I have no money to buy new clothes..
That's why she charges me so cheap.
Wahahaha...
The stupid Aldo shoes I exchanged in the afternoon doesn't fit my mum.
WTF!!!!
I really hope that they allow us to exchange it again later.
If not I will cry.
$129 gone to waste.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home