Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Surprises..

I just read my uncle's blog.. am freaked out by his latest post. Cos we stayed in his house overnight during the holidays in Malaysia. Lucky nothing happened.. If not I will cry..

I'm a freaking coward.

Thank God for being with us. Phew.

On a lighter note..

I had 2 surprises in a span of 3 days.

The 1st was from KLW. He is like the sweetest guy I will ever find.. And I'm real grateful for finding him.
Anyway, we promised each other no X'mas presents cos we spent quite abit in HK.
Of course I didn't treat the promise seriously.. So I bought him a pink Mickey tee.
But I really didn't expect any pressies from him.
I was so surprised to receive a Gucci Envy perfume from him and a bouquet of rose before he left my house.

This single rose is so cute..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's so puny.. I don't know where he got it from.. but it really melted my heart. Teehee..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love my guy. =)

The 2nd surprise came from my siblings. As usual, I didn't expect any X'mas presents from them. My silly bro only had $2 in his wallet 2 days ago so how can he afford anything??

I came back from squash training just now and my siblings told me that my mum's friend gave us X'mas presents. I was nonchalant about it since the presents that they give were usually things that I don't need... but the wrapper looks surprisingly familiar.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It turned out to be a present from the both of them. Aww... The wrapper was made up of leftover wrappers im my house. Hehee.. So "creative" of them..

Anyway, I love the present. They bought me Phillips 10-in-1 styler... so now I can curl, crimp and straighten my hair. Hohohohohoh.. Happy happy happy. So suitable for a vain me.

I then proceeded to curl my sis's hair.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pretty? pretty?????
Don't think it's the curler that is good.. It's my skills. Wahaha..
I'm going to have so much fun styling everyone's hair.. Including my bro's. Hee..
I'm blessed to have such sweet little siblings.
_____________________________________________________

Xiaomin moved out of hall today. I'm soooooooooo going to miss her. Hall life won't be the same without her. Boohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home