Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Monday, January 02, 2006

The last few days of 2005....

were great.
Been busy going out, meeting up with friends and chilling out.

Went ktv with my NBS friends..
Oh.. that was so fun..

Crooning, in Cindy's and Weixiong's case..
Shouting, in Shichao's and Weijun's case..
And ermm.. trying to sing, in my case.
(It has been proven again I can't sing.. sheesh..)

It was our first together and definitely not the last eh.
=)

I have a nutty fyp mate.. And doesn't he look good in cap?
I think he does... Hee..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SC, Cindy and me.
We have to buck up for our fyp.. -_-"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Weixiong the bear cum shuttlecar driver.
WX, SC and Cindy live nearby to one another in the east while Weijun and I live near each other in the west.. It's great when we hang out together. Hee... WJ sends me home, while WX sends them home.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SC loves to hog the mike.. Hiakhiak..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hip-hop Cindy.. I think she looks good in this cap.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Slack SC.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And to end the outing... I just want to post this..
This just looks plain wierd to me.. Haha...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
_____________________________________________________

Met up with my JC mates the next day.
Although not many turned up.. I thought that this gathering was more successful than the previous one.

1/4 of Class 22/01
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The girls..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and the guys..
Hmm.. Make that 1 girl and 2 guys. *chuckles*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, we went to this Jap restaurant at Marina Sq and we had a pte room to ourselves. The restaurant is called Waruku or something along the line.. And the food was not bad at all...
I kind of like the ambience...
I ate beef curry soba..
Humongous portion.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, it was great meeting up with my old classmates..
Old memories....
____________________________________________________

The next day was spent in SRC cheering the hall's rugby team. Nope.. They didn't win.. but they put on a good fight.

Rugby is a freaking violent game and maybe it was invented to torture prisoners in the past or something.
Not a game for the faint-hearted.
*shudders*

My skin was well-toasted by Mr Burning Sun just after one day. Hope no wrinkles appear on my face. Teehee..
____________________________________________________

And the last day was spent with my dearest..

Anyway, I learnt on Sat that...

1. Thou shalt not park the car in Orchard and chill out at Esplanade on New Year's Eve and not check the MRT schedule.

2. Thou shalt not believe what the sister says of the MRT operating till 2am.

3. Thou shalt not wear high heels on NYE in case point 1 happens and have to walk from City Hall to Wheelock Place to get the car.

Anyway, maybe it's a sign that I will have to be on my feet for the coming 2006.
Oh well..

Introbar at City Hall was real cosy. We sat there, drank beer, mocktail and champagne and enjoyed the fireworks. Jan and Jer joined us shortly after midnight and we photo-whored for quite sometime before we WALKED all the way back to town.

Intoxicated..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I know why they say KLW look like Mafia boss..
Cos he is what!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

His successor.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The silly bimbo that told us the wrong timing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My dearies..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jan should take lessons from KLW. No matter how she tries.. She doesn't look fierce. Only sweet.. -_-"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My parents are so unfair..
Hiak.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haha.. I love this photo..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Freaking cosy..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway... 2005 had been great..
But the new year will be much much more fun..

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home