CNY
My favourite holidays is nearing!!!!
I love CNY.
Love the family gatherings, can kpo about my I-see-them-once-a-year cousins, can eat bak kwa with Coke, eat pineapple tarts, eat steamboat, eat my Aunt's chilli sauce, eat abalone, do nothing for a few days except to slack in front of the tv or visit relatives, see the shopping malls almost empty blah blah blah.
I just love it!
Of course, the ang baos are a wonderful bonus to this festive season.
Tee hee.
Anyway, the CNY spirit is growing in me...
I cheer up tremendously when I hear the chinese songs blasting in the background of malls;
I have the urge to shop for new year clothes even though I'm going Bangkok to shop;
I'm making plans to ensure that I can attend my carried forward reunion dinner;
I feel restless in school and just want to hit the streets and feel the cheena cheena atmosphere;
I just feel happy for no particular reason except that it's going to be CNY soon.
*grins*







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home