It's going to be my last day of work later so I shall indulge myself by sleeping later.
Don't know what kind of indulgence that is though.
Anyway, I'm fine now.
Surprisingly, in such a short span of time.
Hopefully everything works out man.
Although one thing is partially solved, there are many that still cling on at the back of my mind.
I'm getting fucking fat for my own good.
I thought I won't swear in my blog anymore.. but I just feel depressed.
I'm freaking shallow and I don't like to see a tummy on me.
My hair is giving me problems, and I want to see a doc about it.
And I suddenly remembered I have not booked an appointment with NSC.
What the fuck.
Well done Mei.
I think God works in a miraculous way. His own way I guess.
If everything goes well tomorrow, and I pray that it will...
I will be relieved more than ever.
I think my blog is kind of boring now.
No photos anymore.
Must we pay when we upload photos? No right?
Anyway, I don't have any interesting pictures too.
The famous blogger has diamantes on her hp.
Damn.. Just when I wanted to paste the diamantes Jan bought on my hp, she announced it to the whole world.
Now I will feel like a copycat if I do the same thing.
Just great.
I realised I can't work and study at the same time man.
I will be too tired to concentrate on my studies.
Don't think I will take on any part time jobs till March.
Need to concentrate on school.
My emotions are like a yoyo now man.
And I'm not even pms-ing.
GREAT.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home