Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Two years le.....

I have been going to school and meeting Cindy and SC everyday.
All thanks to FYP.
Thank God its ending soon.. just some loose knots to tidy up.
=)

I wanted to blog about last Saturday.. but was too lazy to do so. Since there's nothing much to do now.. I might as well.

KLW treated me to Law*ry's that night.. Let's just say it's over-priced. Sure, the experience was great.. And I finally get to try the food there.. (I remembered when I was in sec sch, my clique mentioned that we will go there for makan when we become tai-tais. Of course we have drifted FAR FAR apart so that's not going to happen. But I'm glad at least I tried there once in my life.)
Anyway, I don't think we will go there again.. I rather go to the Canteen. I think it's more worth it. But if you want to spoil your gf rotten for a special day, you can go there. But you should try the Canteen first la.. No regrets. Hah..

I had their famous ribs while KLW had the oven-baked lamb. I always thought the ribs would be something similar to that of Ken*ny*Ro*gers.. But no leh... It looked and tasted like steak. Haha.. Guess there are different types of ribs eh. -_-" KLW ordered red wine again and I got into my spinning mood again but camomile tea saved the day again. Hah...

Anyway, red wine still sucked to the core so I don't understand how people can appreciate it. I think I shall stop drinking it and stick to iced water.

KLW and I at Law*ry's.
I think we looked nice leh.. KLW looked good in his pink shirt. *Slurp*
Image hosting by Photobucket

No more photos.. Wahaha.. I'm not a photo whore like Kaiyuen. Anyway, KLW made me a photo album, just like I did for him... Great minds think alike.. Bo bian.. -_-" But the one I made for him was nicer cos lots of bling bling. Hee..

And he really spoilt me rotten by buying me So*ny's the-everything-is-just-noise walkman. I think it can probably store thousands of songs with the 6GB memory.. I don't know how big that it.. But I just feel unworthy of the present. I don't even listen to that many songs!! -_-"

But I still love it nonetheless.. Cos it's in pretty metallic pink!! And it looks so cool.. Fits my hip and funky image. Wahahaa...

Pretty in pink.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm going to add more songs to it.. if not I feel that I'm under-utilising it. Hee..

Sat was real great.. Thanks Koo!! =P
But you still owe me S$900 eh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home