Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, February 25, 2006

AquaX 2006

The next AquaX committee is going to have a hard time..

I have no idea how they are going to make it better than this year's.

I had such a great time for the past two days that the aches and burns that I'm having now is worth it. Hoho..

The activities were gruelling but fun.
There were always lots of food. Nasilemakbbqfoodmeegorengnasilemaksandwicheskebabsbeehooncurry
-yummy-
The bungalow was humongous.
And the company was GREAT.
Know more people and some cartoon characters.

Now I know Haoling can really sing...
Amelia has a cute singing voice...
Freddie is damn hilarious when he sings...
And Youreng can basically replace Ah Xin from May*day.

Hehehe..
To those who didn't turn up, too bad.
=P

Before canoeing expedition.
Kaiyuen is such a photo whore. His face appeared the most in the photos. -_-"
Image hosting by Photobucket

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
He has to come into the picture when all I wanted was KLW and Freddie's faces.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The canoeing gang.
Image hosting by Photobucket

We had bbq after exhausting ourselves during canoeing.
Then we had silly magic tricks by our dear president, vodka+beer+greentea+coke indian poker, screams deafening heart attacks and mahjong sessions.
It was all great fun.

Amelia, Me and Xiaomin.
Image hosting by Photobucket

My kayak partner, Yuwei.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Youreng is a great sport. He gamely kisses Alex three times a a forfeit. I think Alex feels shiok even though his face says otherwise. Haha..
Image hosting by Photobucket

After a night sleeping with Xiaomin, we woke up to damn spicy mee goreng, nasi lemak and half frozen mineral water.

The 52-ers while waiting for the bus to come.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Xiaomin the I-am-very-busy-walking-but-I-will-still-pose-for-you superstar.
Image hosting by Photobucket

On the way to Punggol.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Freddie, Snowy and extra. =P
Image hosting by Photobucket

While waiting for the latecomers...

The cool...
Image hosting by Photobucket
The extra..
Image hosting by Photobucket
And the obscene.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The housefly and shuttlebus driver.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The schoolmates.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The classmates.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The 51-ers.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The chimneys.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The crazys.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The poser.
Image hosting by Photobucket

And the lovers. Hee..
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

To KLW, Freddie and the rest of the committee...

You all did great. AquaX 06 was a blast! =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home