Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Simply Peranakan

Just had dinner at Turf City.
It was Koo Weiwen's birthday.
We had nonya food... "Simply Peranakan".
Enjoyed myself tremendously cos it was mostly spicy food.
Yummy yummy.
Think it suited me more than the birthday boy leh..
Hiak hiak.
Want to bring my family there to eat next time.
But I think I ate too much.. tummy not feeling well now.
And I STILL have craving to eat Pocky.
Greedy Mei.
*slap slap*

Bought Jan an A*di*das watch.
She can use it for her "O"s eh..

The Amazing Race is coming back!!!!!! Woohoo~!!
I can't wait. 1st of March!!!

I'm going to take off my braces later.
Finally!!!!!
Just hope the gap doesn't widen again.
If not I'm going to whack the orthodontist.
Driving lesson after that.
Hah.. See how it goes eh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home