What a week!!
This week... I have been feasting on such yummilicious food that I feel so contented now.
*burp*
My exercise plan has been on hold since don't know when that I don't really care about my bak kwa face.
Hah.. Like real la.
Must change the description eh.. my round face is longer attributed by bak kwa anymore.. -_-"
Anyway, Monday was spent eating kampong chicken rice with KLW's family. Not bad.. but I still prefer Boon Tong Kee. No fight there la..
KLW pissed me off on Tuesday so he made it up by bringing me to have my favourite Novena steamboat and Haagen Dazs ice-cream. Smart little ass... I can be easily bribed with my favourite food.
As mentioned in the previous post, I had nonya food on Wednesday.
Yesterday, KLW treated me to The Canteen to have a post-V-day celebration. Woooo.. the food was delicious. It's sort of fine dining to me but according to KLW, it's middle range only leh..
I love the appetizer.. the fresh salmon and greens drizzled with olive oil and vinegarette. I'm craving for more now...
The soup was some chilled thingy in a puny little cup. Lucky it's in a small cup.. cos it's not to my liking.
We had steak for the main course and we ate it with red wine.
Wah.. I'm a freaking loser lor...
Haha... I kept drinking the red wine with the red meat so that the wine wouldn't taste that bad (I don't like red wine). By the end of main course, my head was spinning and I was in my grinning mood. And it was only half a glass. -_-"
And I still thought my alcohol tolerance was high.
Bah..
Thankfully there was camomile tea to stop all those spinning.
The last course were warm apple tart with vanilla ice-cream (KLW ordered some pineapple pudding.. Ecks.. ) and it was absolutely divine.
The experience was great.. And if you think that fine dining serves puny portions (what I thought in the first place).. you are absolutely right. But when everything adds up, you will get a big fat tumtum. Go try it eh.. for those special occasions.. It's worth a try!
And KLW brought me to my favourite prawn mee stall for lunch today. My stomach is so lucky this week... I can't believe all the yummilicious food I have been eating.
*beams*
____________________________________________________
I'm going to be damn busy this weekend with fyp and BM315 presentation. And I just bought The Alchemist... The prologue is really fascinating.. How to read like that?? Boo..







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home