Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We went cable ski-ing today!!

Very very fun... Though I'm dreading tomorrow when the whole body aches.

I finally travelled for more than 10m past the dock!!! (But not good enough to travel round the whole park.)
Jan and Jerry were damn good with the kneeboards (where you travel around kneeling on the board) .. Much better than me. =)

I'm so glad I bought them there.. Spent an enjoyable day with them and Koo.
(Xiaojiu, when you come to Singapore we will go there and try with my mum eh?)

The "launching pad" in the cable ski park.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cable ski park in the evening.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The knee-boarders.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jan and me.
I suay suay kena bitten by something again. Damn it man! Look at the freaking red patch on my neck. Argh!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We then went to "Potluck" restaurant at Siglap for dinner. $84 for the 4 of us.
My heart really really very pain.
=....(
That being said, the claypot rice, homemade beancurd and wasabi prawns were really tasty.. but I don't think I'm going back there anytime soon.

Speaking of Siglap, Weijun, Lynn, Weixiong, Shichao and me had bbq at Cindy's place last friday. Ah Bear was the appointed chef of the night.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
His garlic bread was really good leh... It's amazing that you can bbq garlic bread eh....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The 6 of us. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After the bbq, we la-kopi till the wee hours, exchanging ghost stories and lame jokes. It was all great fun hanging out with my friends.
Looking forward to see them on thurs!

But of course, our results will be out soon and I'm like damn nervous and scared. =(

Going to finish the last 2 discs of "My lovely Sam Soon".
And...
Da Vinci Code with family tomorrow. FINALLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home