I am still up now cos it's the last episode of Jia Shi!! Woohoo!!!!
And I heng heng get to catch it after missing it for so long.
Hehehehheee *smug laughter*
I added new addresses of the blogs I read. They are all very entertaining. Enjoy. Hoho.
*just hope they don't mind I linked them*
Went to a place today where there were yummilicious food surrounded by people I like PLUS a wonderful companion.
Slurpiest Yong Tau Foo. Yum.
Tasty GuoTie. Yum.
Smoothiest Fu Zhu. Yum.
Refreshing Mango with Pomelo and Sago. Yum.
Mouthwatering Carrot Cake. Yum.
Lots of old people. =)
Mr Koo. Muacks.
I heart Chinatown.
Hohoho....
Our favourite game along the alley. What else? =P

See how round my face is? That's what happens when you binge too much. Hehe..
I think I make a damn good photographer, unlike Koo.
Look at the difference man!
1) Pretty subject, Lousy skills.

(Ohhh... I lurvvve my new kiddo shoes that I bought from Novo recently. Hehehee... Only $15.. Cheap until lao sai.)
2) Average subject became so cool cos of photographer's skills. Smug.

Trooped down to the PC exhibition after exploring Chinatown.
Bought something for Jerry. Hope he likes it. =)
Saw many youngsters working there. So lucky.
Why I don't have this type of lobang ever ah? Blehs.
Ate Carls' Jr for dinner.
Chilli cheeseburger. Portobello Mushroom Burger. Chilli Cheese Fries. Onion Rings. Complimentary Salsa Dip.
Koo and Mei were in heaven!!!!
Slurp.
Found the nail polish colour that I saw in a magazine.
Very very sweet.
Did this to JanJan.

Pwetty??
Bought more masks from the Face Shop. They are going to discontinue the red ginseng one. Pouts. I like the smell of it leh.. Why like that? Sad.
Saw a necklace that this pretty babe made, so I did one for myself too, albeit slightly different.
Lousy resolution cos lousy hp. -_-"

The charm below is from my mum's earrings. Hope she doesn't want it anymore.
Sheesh...
Okie.. Jia Shi has started. Time to hit the tv. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home