Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Randomness..

In my 22 years of existence, I have been drifting aimlessly.
I have to admit that I'm quite a lucky person.
I don't study real hard, but I get alright results.
Good enough to go to a good secondary school. A not bad junior college. And really heng to make it to a local university.

But I don't like to be mediocre.
Really.
Although I say this, I know I don't put in much effort since everything comes so easily to me.
Blehs.
I am filled with regret but there's nothing much that can be done now.

So I guess I will just look ahead.
And hopefully after a few years, I will get what I really want.
No more drifting.
Just work towards that goal.

So what do I really want?
Teehehee..
Only the lucky few will know.
_________________________________________________

Met up with my I-want-to-be-sporty-but-I can't-get-rid-of my-sweet-demeanour meimei yesterday.
Had a scrumptious lunch at Billy Bomber's (My 1st!!) which included some humongous burger and long long hotdog roll.
It's oh-so-yummy but damn freaking sinful. -_-"

I love catching up with Miss Hao. =)
And I'm so so darn glad that she is going for exchange.
She finally gets what she wants.
And Hongkong is not so far away.. So I can go visit her. Yippees!!

I heart meimei.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She is so lucky. No need to do 3-steps routine. No need makeup. And her skin looks like that.
Me? Must do mask every alternate day. Must put concealer. Must put foundation. And skin still not as good as her.
Boo. -_-"
__________________________________________________

I went for my distant cousin's wedding dinner at Swissotel last night.
Now they give away bears as memento.
So cute.
And I actually know the bride. From internship.
So when my bosses were gossiping about her bf, it was actually my relative.
Hoho.. Funny sia.

The world is really freaking small.
__________________________________________________

Since this is a random post.
Here are some random pictures.

Guess whose pretty hand is this?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
=)

My cute cousins. They have a new addition at home. She is so puny and cute. But I didn't dare to take photos of her. In case her soul gets sucked in by the camera or something.
Superstitious. I know. But let's not take any chances.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My pretty Ba-zhang-lian.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
________________________________________________

I'm now wondering if I should go Bangkok in July.
A short trip with Koo and his friends.
$44 for a 2-way tix.
Veryvery cheap!
I know I said BK is very boring.
But I realised shopping in S'pore is worse!!

I don't know leh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home