Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Children suck.. including me.

Happy Birthday Singapore!

Everyone is out with plans except me.
I only have my books and vcds to accompany me.
-_-

Anyway as I was lying on bed today, I came to realise that I wouldn't want to have kids in the future.
I saw my mum returning from her daily exercise, coaxing us to have breakfast.
I had to respond to her as my siblings refused to budge.
They just continued to do their own things, while my mum was there laying out the food and preparing the drinks.

I'm not saying all these to reprimand my siblings.
I have my very unfilial moments too when I screamed at my mum bla bla bla.

But I'm just wondering why do people want to have children and have to serve them and maybe their future children too?
Geez...

Look at my mum for instance. She gave birth to us, raised us up, treat us like king and queens, yet we still give her so many problems. Hmmm... so poor thing. I rather my mum not have us at all and can do whatever she likes and spends however she likes.

So Mr Soh, please try to improve your attitude towards her because now really cannot make it. If you can treat your sisters nicely, surely can treat your mum better eh?

After so much ramblings, the point is that you won't die spending more time with your parents and be nicer to them. Yupyup. Because they wasted so much love and money on you, that's the least you can do.

Anyway, the deciding factor for me not to have children was Diondion. He is like the world's cutest baby or something but when I saw how Helen auntie had to hold his pee in a bottle yesterday, I got grossed out immediately. That smell that wafted through the whole car...
Woah!!!
So being cute is one thing, reality is another.
-_-"

And to end off, my favourite toddler:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home