I feel more like a human being today.
Went down to Kallang River to support Koo in his first ever competition.
Spent time with Jan.
And got to see Jerry in the morning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I have started working for four days now.
And out of the 4 days, I cried in 2.
Working from 9am to 11pm has taken a toll on me.
I go to bed every night with dread for the next day.
The constant need to have positive energy makes me pissed.
Me, sitting there minding my own business, looking tired is not allowed.
I have to be positive for the whole 24 hours.
*Insert a fucking load of @##$$*
The pressure of all those figures make me crush.
I hate figures.
Stop calculating all those fucking rubbish in front of me.
Being friends are one thing. Being colleagues are another.
A very distant experience for me.
I pride myself for my sense of dressing.
So I cannot take it when people tells me I look childish, look like a lian, dresses unprofessionally bla bla bla bla.
I really don't know how much I can take.
I hate to wake up the next day, trying to make my eyes look less puffy.
I hate to cry in Koo's arms, while he helplessly look at me.
I hate to look at you, and find everything so awkward and distant.
I hate to hear those comments, when your fashion sense is basically zilch.
I hate to be always tired, and no energy to meet my friends.
I hate to be always positive, just let me be who I am.
I basically hate everything now.
I am just waiting for the day I get depression 'cause of this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the rare days...
The boy, feeling nervous.

Oversized glasses to hide the poofy eyes.

His new Oakley.

Koo's finals tomorrow.
Can see Diondion tomorrow.
Hell after tomorrow.
=(
Thanks Jeffery for keeping me sane during work. Sort of anyway. Hee..







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home