I quit.
I know I'm a weak person, but I guess being happy is very important to me.
Sorry Tracy.
________________________________________________
Made a necklace for *ahem's friend*.
Will sell him at cost price.
I realised I like making stuff.
But with the throngs of people selling stuff online, I will just consider making for friends now.
________________________________________________
Added more links to my blog.
Now what I want is a freaking OVEN!!!
I have loads of online shopping sites. But don't know if anyone is interested.
If you are, just tell me then I add.
If not very troublesome. =P
________________________________________________
It's very interesting to have a flamer reading my blog.
I remembered one incident where a girl was accused of flaming another person's blog.
I believed she is not the one la.
And I got a feeling I know who.
But aiyah, if you really want to scold me, you either tell me upfront who you are, just scold me behind my back or scold me in your blog.
Don't be an annonymous k? Your parents gave you an identity.
=)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home