Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Saturday, August 05, 2006

It has been awhile since...

we did the usual combi.
A kickass dinner followed by a heartwarming movie.
=)

We played dress up today.
Koo looked extremely scrumptious in his birthday presents. He looked even better when he paired it up with his Oakleys and bling bling. I'm so proud to have such a fine looking boy. Sheesh....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wore my new vest out. I love vests and how they spice up a normal looking outfit.
BUT, I never bear to part with my money for them. I don't understand why they are more expensive than normal tops since the cloth used is lesser. Oh well... Finally bought the 1st. Hope there are more to come! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Favourite black pumps with yummy outfit= Icing on the cake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyways, we had dinner at our favourite Ang moh restaurant- Dan Ryan's.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Splendid huge-ass portion food with superb service.
Sigh.. what more can you ask for?
*grinz*

The must try!!!
1) Chicken quesadilla accompanied with sour cream, some green sauce and salsa.
2) Baked onion soup with a layer of melted cheese right on top. *swoons*
3) Baby ribs.
4) Lasagne.
5) Spaghetti with meatballs.
6) Softshell crabs.
7) Chocolatey brownie with B&J's vanilla ice-cream!!!! Very very sinful...

The restaurant serves humongous portions so it advisable to share. The place is at Tanglin Place.. so go try!!!!
In my own words, it's......
Shioka-lulu!!!!!
=)

After dinner, we walked back to Lido with a big tumtum each.
Big fat contented us!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The good ole looking boy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Memememememe!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We caught Click.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didn't realise that a movie ticket costs $9.50 apiece now. Wah.. so expensive... Now I know how rich Jan is since she keeps going for movies on every weekend.
-_-"
Anyways, it was really a heartwarming comedy about cherishing your loved ones...
Go catch it!!!

Enjoyed myself thoroughly tonight.
Thanks Koo!
Muackarooz.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love eyeliners. Geez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home