Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Prof-to-be BigHead...

Whacking a new Korean drama now.
Not actually paying attention to it.
But these shows are so draggy.. Confirm can catch up with it.
Teehee..

All these shows are quite disappointing.
Only enjoyed DCJ and Full House.
Looking forward to Princess Hours.
=)

Nua-ed the whole afternoon till I had to rush over to Sim Lim to run an errand for dad.
Heehee.. A leopard never change its spots.
Last minute Soh. -_-"

Met up with Big Head after that.
He looked so cute, SqUaShEd in his Suzuki Swift.
Heehee...

He bought us to some cafe at Arab Street for desserts and drinks.
Very very cosy feeling!! Different from Holland V. where there are more expats and what not.
Am going there again!! And definitely trying the sheesha thingy.
Should be alright since I'm not smoking tobacco eh?

Guess who is the owner?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See the resemblance? *sniggers*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Big Head and BH Jr. =)

I LURVEEE taking photos with Big Head.
He is the only one whose head is bigger than mine.
Muahahahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My handsome boy was also there, enjoying the constant bickering between me and BH.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at his new bling bling!!!
$5 only. Cheap until lao sai eh..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's sooooo frustrating.
Koo is getting slimmer and slimmer with his constant riding while I'm getting fatter and fatter.
Arghhh...........
And I can't exercise now with my silly sprained toe.
Poor FAT Mei. Sigh..
I hate my boy!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What a digression.
Anyway, more photos with BH Jr. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Big Head definitely looks like him!!!

Using BH's camera phone.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thoroughly enjoyed the smart pig's company today.. Hee...
Catch up with you again soon eh!!
=P






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home