Hello Meimei!!

temperamental.gluttony.cheapo.procrastinator.vain.loyal

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Updates!

1. As mentioned in my earlier post, I stayed up all the way till 2am to watch the finals, only to fall asleep while they were singing the national anthem.

-_-"

2. Met up with Weijun, SC and Weixiong to collect our certs and what not. It's still great hanging out with them. Can't wait to see them to celebrate Weijun's birthday! =)

3. Mr Koo had a discount on Oakley products for being in the wakeboarding team. And he promptly went to buy an Oakley aviator and a casing, even though he ALREADY has a pair. He blew 240 buckaroos on them.

Talk about guys spending money. Tsktsk.

4. Accompanied my dear sister Haoling to Mediacorp to support her friends. They are... Very talented, very brave and very pretty. Hah... Enjoyed her company thoroughly and we were carrot heads for the day.

But I think Miss Hao should also join some talent contest or something. So pretty too!! Muhahahahhaa..

5. I seem to have homework everyday. And I cannot be late anymore. If not I will be $20 poorer each day. Booo..

Off to memorise some stuff. He is going to test me later. Blehs. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home