Soup and Korean Junkie!
Being a soup junkie, I'm totally in love with Soup Spoon.
Had dinner there with Koo just now.
Beef Goulash- Tangy tomato based soup with huge chunks of beef and generous amounts of veggie.
Smoked salmon sandwich.
And ice lemon tea.
Oh-so-yummy and I'm feeling so contented and blissful after the meal. =)
It was Koo's 1st time there and he loved it too!!! Hee...
Me lurb soup!!!
*burp*
Watched the fireworks after that. Not as impressive as the Singapore's team.
Last Tuesday's performance totally blew me away man... =)
Silly bf waiting for the bus.

Super dressed down day. Look at his expression.. -_-"

Waiting for the fireworks.

________________________________________________
I found the perfect way to stay at home and not feel bored.
Borrowed Korean series at cheap cheap prices so I don't have to part away with so much moolah. =)
I totally dig Korean shows now although they seem to have the same pattern.
4 characters.
Mr A loves Miss B and vice versa, but there will always be Mr C and Miss D to make things difficult for them.
Watched so many of them, and they are really all the same!! (the exception being DCJ)
Therefore, the crux to me enjoying the show boils down to how the main characters look.
Me is shallow!!! I admit. =P
Yupyup, I enjoyed Full House, Princess Hours and My Girl thoroughly 'cos the girl is so so cute while the guys are to drool for.
I am really really in love with the Koreans.
(And their complexions...)
Geez....
Rain.
Kim Jung Hoon.
Lee Dong Wook.
Song Hye Gyo.
Lee Da Hae.
Lee Young Ae.
Yoon Eun Hye.
Look at all those names!!! Can't even pronounce.. Hoho.. =P







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home