Nonsensical ramblings while waiting for my hair to dry..
Watched Deja Vu with Koo earlier on.
Wah.. as much as I like Lido, I think I will head for Cineleisure the next time round.
More discounts with different credit cards and what not.
I'm a cheapo. Heh!
Anyway, the show is alright. Thrilling but Koo says its bulls cos it won't happen in real life.
Hmm... maybe there is? Just that we don't know or something la.
Had lots of fun with Koo though. Ding Tai Fung was heavenly as usual. Yums.
And he was kinda hyper, entertaining me throughout with his nonsense.
Bob the builder jokes, spastic moves blah blah blah.
-__-"
Oh ya, have I mentioned that I LURVVVEEEE the aeroplane show.
It's so damn blardee nice. I watched till episode 30 and got stuck there cos Koo hasn't passed me the rest. But it's really sad cos Yunzhi passed away. Sobs.
I want to post that Eason song in my blog, but I have no idea what the song title is and I'm lazy too. Sheesh.
And Weijun is getting married in 2 weeks time. My 1st ever friend to ROM. *beams to my self*
It's damn cool to have a friend who is getting married!!! But we will have to wait a few years before we can attend the wedding dinner. Teehee..
Going to HK in 1 week time. Kinda excited, but torturous at the same time cos I have to stop myself from shopping in Singapore.
Anyway, I have sort of started the real work in office and I kind of like it.
Being busy gives me some sort of adrenalin but it makes me real tired at the end of each day.
Sometimes I wonder, who are those people reading my blog. Hmm..... Nvm. Cos I don't think I will ever know.
Till then.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home