I love Fridays because.....
I don't have to wear heels for the following 2 days.
I can sleep late and watch Survivor, Engine, The Xiaozhu & Xiaogui show, Fear Factor and Extreme Makeover one after the other. Shiok~
(Speaking of which, yesterday's Survivor was Brillant with a capital B!)
I can sleep in late for the next 2 days (though my bio clock wouldn't allow me to. Hmphff!)
I have the freedom to do whatever I like for 2 days. The feeling is priceless man!!
Koo can spend some time with me even though he is in the midst of his last exams. =)
And dinners on this day always seem exceptionally yummy.
Speaking of which, I was in gastronomic heaven last night!
Brought Koo to Botan Japanese restaurant next to my workplace and had my favourite dish there.
The Kaisen don.
Assorted raw fish and humongous fish roe covered the steaming hot rice. Add the special sauce, mix everything together and it's fantabulous!!
We also had the California maki, which Koo absolutely love!
Botan Japanese Restaurant
Far East Square
36-37 Pekin Street
#01-01 Pekin House
65364404
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place
After which, I was craving for desserts (thanks to the dessert show on Channel 5 the previous night).
So we trotted down to Max Brenner Chocolate Cafe @ the Esplanade.
We had the dark chocolate suckao (as recommended by the guests on the show) which was really chocolatey to the max and the caramel banana waffle with ice cream.
Me was on heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For a person who doesn't really like her chocolate without nuts, I was completely bought over that they can taste so bloody good on its own.
Pleasseeeeee go and try. It's the ultimate indulgence. Sheesh~!
Max Brenner Chocolate Cafe
Esplanade
#01-06/08
6235 9556
My dear girlfriends, we MUST go visit this place when we meet up!!!!!!!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home